Imagine: as an organization, school, company or simply as a group of friends, you plan your trip months in advance. Everything is arranged down to the smallest detail and suddenly someone from the group falls ill, someone gets involved in an accident or worse, a close relative dies.
Canceling a trip while you have other concerns is bad enough, without insurance it also costs a handful of money because there are always costs involved. Cancellation insurance is therefore not an unnecessary luxury!
- up to 20 people: 5% of the total travel cost*
- from 20 people: 3.85% of the total travel cost*
* minimum € 100
Assistance insurance can also save you a lot of worries and costs. Assistance insurance covers medical costs abroad, an urgent early return but also repatriation in the event of illness or physical accident are included.
up to 20 travelers:
- € 3,00 / day / person for travel within Europe*
- € 6,00 / day / person for worldwide travel*
20 travelers or more:
- € 2.75 / day / person for travel within Europe**
- € 4.75 / day / person for worldwide travel**
* minimum € 25; only for Belgian nationals
** minimum € 150; only for Belgian nationals
Due to the corona virus and associated measures, you will undoubtedly have a lot of questions about your cancellation or assistance insurance.
A cancellation insurance only intervenes if you are infected with the corona virus and your doctor decides that you are not allowed to travel. If you decide on your own not to travel, this is not a guaranteed case.
You get ill abroad due to the corona virus? The assistance insurance intervenes.